Sunday, August 12, 2007

Creation Museum in Kentucky

I just visited the new Creation Museum in Kentucky July 23rd.

I found it very entertaining and professionally done. From the Universal Studios-like 3D theater, complete with rumbling chairs and spritzing rainfall, to the thoughtful comparisons of evolutionary theory, I highly recommend the trip.
It's easy to get to, just a couple exits down the expressway (I-275) from the Greater Cincinnati Airport in Northern Kentucky.
My personal favorite was the built-to-scale side of Noah's Ark (a 1% section that filled a huge two story room).
Throughout the museum are compelling reminders that evolution is theory, not "science," and that critical thinking methods may lead open minded people to consider alternative origins to the intelligent designs all around us.

What do you believe?

No comments: